PROMO TOUR UPDATES
• The Promo Tour Participants have received an updated email with the latest information about the Promo Tour. So please check your inboxes. If you have registered to attend and you did NOT get the email, please contact Amber Taylor at email@example.com
• The Promo Tour Committee has been working hard to make this tour a fantastic one. If you have traveled on the tour in the past, this one may have a few changes, but the Promo Tour Committee and the host city feel it will be exciting and have a different twist added. We are working with the Cities on COVID restrictions and how to continue our fun following the current guidelines in place. More details to come. We are excited for a successful tour with a few new twists, but most of all, getting out and enjoying Michigan, the Roads, the Cities and our cars.
• We can officially announce the kickoff location. We are excited to be ready to roll and start our amazing Promo Tour at the corner of Linden and Corunna in the Old VG’s plaza.
• Also, tour packets can be picked up at the BttB office, 4400 S. Saginaw Street in Flint on Tuesday, May 25th from 9am to 2pm. You can also pick them up on June 1st from 5pm to 9pm, or at the kickoff event location at the corner of Linden and Corunna Rd in the old VG’s plaza from 7:30am to 9am on Friday, June 4th to departure.
• Registration is really looking great! We understand hotels are getting full, so make sure to secure your rooms as soon as possible.
• We took your suggestions and brought a new item to our merchandise store. Get your official Back to the Bricks mask today! Shipped right to you. CLICK HERE to purchase.
• Hotels are filling up, we know that Odawa Casino Hotel is FULL. We are getting VERY excited about the enthusiasm we are seeing with this years Promo Tour Registration. Here’s the email that went out to all registered participants. CLICK HERE to View
• The Promo Tour Team wants to make sure we keep you up-to-date on all communications. We will do our best to post to this “Updates Page” WEEKLY. Please check back every Tuesday for the most current information.
Any questions, please contact the Executive Director Amber Taylor at: firstname.lastname@example.org