• The Promo Tour, previously rescheduled from June to
October 2020, is now officially cancelled! See you next year.
Save the date, June 4-9, 2021.
• Cruise past more than 30 historical landmarks that played an
important role in the heritage of the “Vehicle City” on
8-15-2020. For more information on “DISCOVERING FLINT”,
• Despite Herculean efforts to create alternatives rather than cancel,
recent Executive Orders, and continuing concerns for the health and
safety of our faithful sponsors, partners, vendors, volunteers,
and fans have made that impossible.
• With deep regret, we are COMPLETELY CANCELLING the TUNE-UP
PARTIES, August 3-8, 2020, and all activities for
MAIN EVENT WEEK,August 11-15, 2020.
• The ROAD RALLY ENCORE EVENT scheduled for Saturday, July 25,
2020 is STILL A GO!
• The PROMO TOUR, rescheduled for October 9 – 13, 2020
as a FALL COLOR TOUR is still on the docket!
• Thanks to everyone for your patience and support as we grappled
with unprecedented times and difficult decisions.
• Rest assured that plans are already underway to make 2021 the
biggest and best ever! See you next year!
• A second Road Rally is being planned for late July. Stay tuned.
• The Tune-Up Parties, August 3-8, are changing to “Drive-Thru” Events.
• “Bricks Flicks” on August 11 will be a “Drive-Thru @ the Drive-In.”
• The Rolling Cruises, originally scheduled for Wednesday & Thursday,
August 12-13, have been cancelled.
• The Swap Meet will be held on Wednesday & Thursday,
August 12-13, 8 – 5 PM at Kirkridge Presbyterian Church.
• The Hot Dog Lunch on August 14 is cancelled.
• In lieu of a live event, the Concert on Friday, August 14
will be televised on ABC-12.
• The Opening Ceremony on Saturday, August 15 is cancelled.
• Classic Car Sales on Saturday, August 15 is cancelled.
• In lieu of the traditional “Saturday Main Event,” there will be a
”Drive-Thru” on August 15, but location and details are still in the
• Specific information regarding all of our events will be updated
on the website as soon as it is available.
• Due to the extension of “Stay Home, Stay Safe,” final decisions on all
future Back to the Bricks® events are on hold. Expect updates around
• We have been monitoring the situation with COVID-19 very closely.
Any decisions made by the Board of Directors will be in the best
interest of all our sponsors and partners, participants, and spectators.
• The Tune-Up Parties, the “Bricks Flicks” Drive-In Movie, the Rolling
Cruise, and any activities leading up to and including, the Main Event
on August 15th will all be contingent upon the recommendations of
the CDC, federal, state, and local city leaders.
• We will continue to post updates as soon as we get them. Follow our
Facebook page, or visit our website for the latest information. For
specific questions/answers, call our Executive Director at
• The Promo Tour has been rescheduled for Friday, October 9 – Tuesday,
October 13, 2020. Same itinerary, new dates!
* Davison – Friday, October 9, 2020 – Kick-Off Event to be announced.
* Mt. Pleasant – Friday, October 9, 2020 – Downtown
* Boyne City – Saturday, October 10, 2020 – Classic Instruments Car Show
* Boyne City – Sunday, October 11, 2020 – Downtown
* Cadillac – Monday, October 12, 2020 – Downtown
* Muskegon – Tuesday, October 13, 2020 – Downtown
• The Tune-Up Parties and the Main Event in August are still a GO!
• Expect a final decision on the Promo Tour by May 5, 2020.
• At the present time, no summer events listed on our website have